Here are our key considerations from AJC’s recent Lunch and Learn describing how to communicate around the Return to Work (or delayed Return to Work) during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Thanks to Robin Gervasoni for being our featured presenter and grouping these take-aways!
- Transparency is best policy
- Collect feedback prior to communicating to better understand employee perspective
- Enlist managers and supervisors to reinforce messaging and decisions
- Clearly explain WHY decisions were made
- COVID-19 situation is ever-evolving and you are closely monitoring the situation and will keep employees updated
- Everyone plays a role:
- Employer in providing a safe work environment
- Employee in preventing the spread of COVID
Below is the Lunch and Learn recording that provides all the details leading to the take-aways above.